Not a normal Strategic Living episode today!
I am presently in Zimbabwe Africa. And I’ll be doing some wonderful work here in Zimbabwe and Zambia. But while I’m gone I still wanted to make sure I was sharing some great and powerful content for your week.
So this is our “Special Edition” Episode!
I’m going to share some content from our Monday Mastery segments. These are focused 3-7 minute teaching on one subject to encourage you to become all God is calling you to be. God Himself is a God of movement. Even His creation works in a “circular/seasonal” way. If the rest of His creation is like this why wouldn’t we be the same? We must continue to move forward in life. There is always a new goal to strive for. There is always the next plan to be working on. We are constantly being led by the Spirit to move forward and fulfill our calling on this earth. If God continues to “move” why wouldn’t we expect ourselves to move? The Israelites saw the physical manifestation of God’s actual moving through the pillar of cloud and fire in the wilderness. We like the children of Israel need to be watching and following God to greater and better things ahead.
Many of us “arrive” at a certain level in our faith – we settle in to a great “christian” experience. But salvation is not the end game – it’s the door way to the Kingdom. Until you have all truth – we have to continue to move into the next season, then the next season… What is God leading you towards? Today, we are talking about ‘Understanding Change and New Seasons’.
The apostle Paul had done a lot in his life, more than most of us will ever accomplish – but he still saw himself as having not attained the prize. He understood how God is always moving us to new and greater seasons through our entire lives.
1. Ties That Bind Weekend Encounter : If you are interested in being a part of the Ties That Bind Weekend Encounter in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, please contact me HERE
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!