Are you comfortable? If your answer was yes, I want you to pay close attention to the program today. We’re going to challenge you to really look at your life, potential, and progress.
If your answer is no, do you have any idea why you’re uncomfortable, or how to navigate through it? We’re going to challenge you to really look at your life, potential, and progress.
Today I’m going to challenge you to really look at your life, potential, and progress.
If you’re ready to take your life, your leadership, your business, and your influence to another level, you’re in the right place.
Tips, Tools, And Resources:
The Ties That Bind
In 2004, I taught a 6-part seminar called “The Ties That Bind – Identifying and Breaking Unhealthy Connections and Soul Ties.” Never could I have anticipated the response it would receive, nor was I prepared for the far-reaching impact it would have.
In 2007, I published my first book, The Ties That Bind. Since that time, thousands of individuals from all walks of life have read it, experienced it, and been transformed by the truths contained within.
This comprehensive teaching is more than just another good read. It is a proven PROCESS that, when followed, has led thousands of people all over the world to receive deep personal healing, reconcile their past, disconnect from unhealthy and limiting factors, and walk forward in freedom and confidence.
FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME, AND ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST …
This book normally sells for $12.00, but right now, you can receive your own copy for 50% off the normal price.
I have 200 copies available at this price ($6.00 + S&H)
There is NO LIMIT on the number of copies you can purchase, BUT, when they are gone, they are GONE!
Find out more at BrianHolmes.com/ties50
Sam Chand’s Formula:
Growth = Change
Change = Loss
Loss = Pain
Growth = Pain
- In order to GROW, one must be willing to change.
- In order to change, one must be willing to let go of some things that are no longer serving them
- Loss is painful.
- We do not like pain.
- We also do not like being stretched.
- Stretching creates pressure
- Pressure creates stress
- Stress causes us to worry or question
- Worry and fear paralyze us
- We prefer comfort; peace; safety; the familiar.
We talk about comfort zones, so what are they?
- A comfort zone is a limited area of perception and association wherein the individual or group can function effectively without experiencing uneasiness or fear; a limited defined physical or psychological area in which a person feels at ease; self-regulating mechanism; anxiety arousal control.
- In my terms, a comfort zone is an invisible bubble we create for ourselves for one of several reasons; we feel safe; we feel we belong there; we feel we deserve to be there, etc.
“Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do, because they’re hiding out in the comfortable zone. When your uncomfortable actions lead to success, the organization rewards you and brings you back for more.” – Seth Godin
Creating a New Normal
- The only way to create a new normal is to challenge the old one
- RE-SET the thermostat (or regulator) [your beliefs]
- RAISE the standard to which you will regulate
- Dismantle the comfort zones by intentionally addressing those beliefs, mindsets, and fears holding you in place
- Redefine what NORMAL is by first creating an out of order state in relation to what has been normal
- CHALLENGE the regulator, and create a new target
REMEMBER – ALL GROWTH REQUIRES CHANGE!
Therefore, if you want more opportunity, more business, more influence, more money, or just MORE OUT OF LIFE …
You must break free from the COMFORT trap!
- It is killing your dreams
- It is killing your hope
- It is killing your joy
- It is killing your motivation and drive
- It is killing your potential
- It is robbing you of results and outcomes you are more than capable of realizing
Your COMFORT is killing you!
- Ask yourself (and honestly answer – in writing!) these questions:
- What are my comfort zones?
- Which ones are keeping me safe?
- Which ones are holding me back?
- Which comfort zone areas do I need to expand in order to arrive at the fulfillment of what God has said concerning my life?
- What mindsets or beliefs must be addressed to accomplish this?
- Identify faulty and limiting mindsets
- Move from passivity to intentionality as it relates to your thoughts and outcomes
- Control self-talk
- Create summarized affirmation statements to replace limiting beliefs
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We have a few openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!