Few things are more constant than change. Change is inevitable. Anything living is in a constant state of change because when movement stops, life ceases.
On today’s episode, I want to talk to you about change, seasons, transition, and why it is imperative we recognize our season and steward it well.
We’re talking about Seasons, Segues, and the Strategic Shifting of Priorities and Focus.
Tips, Tools, And Resources:
Get A Coach
- Every great athlete has a coach.
- Every great business leader has a mentor or coach.
- All entrepreneurs I respect and look up to have one thing in common: they have a coach.
A coach is NOT a counselor, but rather, a person who assists the client to discover what is in their own heart, their desires, their dreams, their passions, and their purpose.
Once clarity has been achieved, the coach then assists the client in the process of strategic planning and goal setting, then provides accountability and support with the goals and objectives the client has determined to be most important.
- Types of Coaching Relationships:
- Individual Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Mastermind Groups
- Coaching Programs
Find out more at BrianHolmes.com/coaching
- 4 Types of Change
- Change that happens around us.
- Change that happens to us.
- Change that happens in us.
- Change we make happen.
- Seasons are a part of life
- We tend to get comfortable in one season and refuse to move when seasons change.
- To everything, there is an appointed time and season.
- Shift and Adjust
- See the possibilities from the new season’s perspective.
- The new does not adjust to us, we must adjust to it.
- 7 Things That Must Be Renewed Seasonally
- New Priorities
- New Relationships
- New Normal
- New Focus
- New Contexts
- New Connections
- New Commitments
- Change is inevitable and seasons come and go.
- Are you willing to allow new life to emerge through the process of allowing yourself to die to the past?
- There is a new season and next level waiting for you as we speak.
- You are worthy, you are capable.
- If there are beliefs holding you back and limiting your ability to step into your greatness, DEAL WITH THEM.
- Say yes to possibilities and the process.
- You are a child of the Creator!
- Be the change you desire to see.
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We have a few openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!