I love pouring into others and developing leaders, through the content on this podcast especially. I am also an inherently transparent guy, and believe in the value of sharing, learning, and doing life with one another.
What I want to do today is simply share some of my life with you. I want to pull back the curtains a little and let you backstage. I want you to be able to glean from my experiences, and learn from my journey. After all, 50 YEARS IS A LONG TIME!
Join me today as I share some parts of my journey I’ve never shared before, and reflect on the first 50 years of my life.
- Allow me to disclose the “cliff notes” version of where my life has been, and where it’s headed.
The Early Years (0-20):
- Born in 1967 in Houston, TX
- Found something incredibly special in music and in airplanes
- 11 years old, experienced serious trauma
- Loved and excelled in basketball
- Started really leading and speaking
- Graduated HS in 1985
- Attended seminary for one semester
The Messy Middle (21-40):
- Met my wife, Sabrina
- Moved to Dallas and got married
- Had various jobs and careers over time
- The struggle (from all my past junk) really started to rear its head
- Our son, Christian, was born
- Met Bishop Tudor Bismark
- Took my first trip to Africa
- Our daughter, Abigail, was born
- My dad passed away
- My marriage was dissolving and I contemplated taking my life
- The Pathways program (My pivot!)
- Published my first book, The Ties That Bind
The Last 10 Years:
- Another difficult season, and time of transition
- Met and befriended new influences
- Launched BrianHolmes.com
- Joined Mastermind(s)
- Developed meaningful relationships
- Shifting, growing, leading others and following God
- Next week I’ll share what I’ve learned and where I’m headed.
- We’ll also talk about your journey into your best season ever!
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
The new year brings new openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. ENTER TO WIN!! Don’t forget to enter in Brian’s 50-days of Giveaways! Register here for the current week’s prizes, and return each week to register for the latest prize. Sharing gets you multiple entries!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!