It’s not every day you hear a podcast where the show has been taken over and the host becomes the guest, but that’s exactly what happened for today’s episode.
To celebrate the incredible milestone of 200 episodes of Brian’s podcast, we turned to you – the audience – for questions we could ask Brian on his show. We sprung those questions on Brian when his assistant, Val, was able to record the conversation.
This is an episode all about Brian, and more specifically, all about answering the very questions submitted by you!
Today is a special edition, as Strategic Leader Podcast has reached 200 episodes! We thought we’d celebrate by turning the tables, and making Brian the guest on his own podcast.
Brian’s assistant, Val, was thrilled to put Brian in the hot seat to answer your burning questions about him, his business, his habits, and for this 200th episode of the Strategic Leader Podcast.
Brian Holmes is the man behind BrianHolmes.com, and the regular host of The Strategic Leader Podcast. He is a leader of leaders, teacher, coach, aviator, seasoned author, highly-acclaimed speaker, and all-around genuine, intuitive, compassionate being.
Brian has shared his journey, his significant transitions, his passion and insights, and has continually poured value into his audience over the last many years.
What We Asked Brian:
- How do you ensure the priority of your family and your personal goals outside of this arena remain the focus and take precedent over everything you do in your business?
- What are the top three principles you’ve learned and applied that have been paramount to your success?
- What are some resources that have greatly influenced your career and calling?
- What’s the best business decision you’ve made to ensure you’re following the path of your passion to lead others?
- What was the most difficult or important criticism you received and needed to hear – and act on – in order to advance to the level you’re on today?
- What does it mean to you to be able to lead all people from all kinds of beliefs and backgrounds, from your worldview as a believer?
- Who do you keep around you to influence and encourage you in maintaining that line of faith in work?
- How have your relationships with your children, and especially your wife, helped you become who you are today?
- What is it about aviation that fires you up?
- Do you have a favorite aircraft/favorite flight destination?
- Let Brian know what you thought of his answers!
- Is there anything you’d like to ask Brian about for an upcoming episode?
1. NEW BOOK is out!
The 4 Cornerstones For Strategic Living is available on Amazon.com or on our website!
2. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We are launching a brand new, next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
3. Coaching Openings! I currently have TWO openings for coaching clients. If you desire to take your life and leadership to the next level and are ready to make an investment in your future, I invite you to contact me by going to my coaching page.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.