Today is a very special day for us here! I’m very excited to share what we’re launching for you – the emerging leaders, business owners, church leaders, solo-preneurs, artists, and ANYONE who desire to take their life, business, and leadership to the next level.
We’re launching our Strategic Influencers Mastermind group! Many of you are familiar with the concept and function of a mastermind group, though others of you may not be. I’m going to share the vision, concept, value, and practical functions of the mastermind.
Today we’ll answer:
- What is a mastermind group?
- Where did the idea come from?
- What does a mastermind do?
- How can it benefit you and your business?
- Why should every aspiring leader be a part of a mastermind program?
- And so much more
Let’s get right into discussing The Strategic Influencers Mastermind: Next Level Collaboration for Emerging Leaders.
What Is A Mastermind?
- Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills.
- A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve more success.
- Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them.
- The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect, and compassion.
- Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth and supportive colleagues.
- The concept of the “mastermind alliance” was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in his timeless classic, “Think And Grow Rich,” though mastermind groups have been around since the beginning of time.
- Even Benjamin Franklin belonged to such a group, which he called a Junto.
The Benefits of Belonging to a Mastermind Group:
- In a mastermind group, the agenda belongs to the group and each person’s participation and commitment is key
- Your mastermind partners give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities
- The mastermind provides accountability structures that keep you focused and on track
- You create a community of supportive colleagues who brainstorm together to move the members to new heights
- You’ll gain tremendous insights which improve your business and personal life
- Your mastermind group is like having an objective board of directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one.
The Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group:
What are we looking for?
- You have a burning desire to elevate your life and leadership.
- You’re working full time on your business or are close to making that move.
- You recognize your need to have others speak into your life and situation,
- You are committed to adding value to others in the group
- You are able to commit to a weekly online mastermind group meeting.
- You are willing and able to commit to attending 2-3 “in-person” meetings each calendar year.
- You are able and willing to invest financially in your mastermind membership
(More information and guidelines will be provided to you in your personal interview)
When Will We Meet?
- 2pm Central
- 3pm Eastern
- Noon Pacific
Where Do We Meet?
Weekly (Online) Meetings
Our primary and most consistent method for meeting is online. The wonderful thing about this is you can be anywhere as long as you have a quality internet connection. Your geographical location is not important, but your presence on the video conference is.
Each week we meet on the same day and at the same time. We use a well-respected and dependable service called ZOOM.
We will conduct two to three in-person meetings each calendar year. The format of these will vary from meeting to meeting, however, they are a very different experience than our weekly calls.
Each LIVE meeting will consist of 2 1/2 days of training, processes, and high-level mastermind exercises designed to generate a 10X outcome in your life, business, ministry, or mission. Each member will have extensive “hot seat” time, and will leave the meeting with a strategy and actionable plan.
If you want more information on this incredible opportunity, go to:
- There is an application and interview process.
- Not everyone will be accepted.
- This is a PAID mastermind group.
- There is a significant investment for membership in the SIMM group.
Again, If you want more information on this incredible opportunity, go to:
We look forward to having you join us on THE NEXT LEVEL!
- You can continue to do what you have always done, and you will continue to have what you have right now.
- If you are ready to take your life and your leadership to the next level, join us.
- We would be honored to have you in the mastermind!
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!