Welcome, everyone! As you can see, this is our new and improved podcast! We’re delighted to have you along with us on this journey.
We’re gathering emerging leaders together in this great community, and placing our focus on personal and leadership development.
I am especially excited about today’s program, as it is our inaugural episode under our new focus. Let’s get started today, talking about Strategic Leadership!
Why the shift in focus and branding?
- Over the last several months, I’ve realized the way I can make the greatest impact is to pour into other leaders. In part, this is due to my own deep conviction that every problem we face in our world has been created by, and can be solved by, leadership.
- Our world is a host of significant challenges in almost every area of society: families, governments, businesses, financial systems, religions, prejudices, etc.
- In direct contrast to that, I’m encouraged to talk all over the world and hear a genuine, sincere desire to pursue NEW ideas, NEW paths, and NEW methods for leading our nations to a NEW light.This has happened because of one reason … Leadership!
What does it mean, to be a “strategic leader”?
- To quote John Maxwell … “Leaders lead.”
- Leaders influence people
- Leaders influence policy
- Leaders influence thinking
- Leaders influence culture
What if I’m not a leader?
You can choose to do what most do: graduate, get a good job, pay the bills, die…
You can choose to break free of the status quo, discover your leadership potential, and be the leader who changes your world.
7 Areas Strategic Leaders Are Desperately Needed:
- Personal Leadership
- Family Leadership
- Business/Marketplace Leadership
- Church/Spiritual Leadership
- Classroom/Educational Leadership
- Community Leadership
- Political Leadership
Why should leadership be a front-of-mind focus for me in the new year?
It begins with you!
- Nothing changes until something changes.
- Status quo is not acceptable anymore.
- What if you could uncover your REAL leadership potential, and make a REAL difference in the world?
New Posting Schedule!
- Monday: Monday Mastery Video & Audio
- Tuesday: Quotes/Inspirational
- Wednesday: Blog Post
- Thursday: Strategic Leader Podcast
- Friday: Weekly Recap/Snippets
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you for subscribing! Details on our webpage.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!