This is such an exciting day, as we’re celebrating 100 episodes! It’s quite a feeling to know we’ve reached out to spread the message of healing, success, and purpose, consistently.
We’ve got some special guests and messages as we look back to the beginning of the Strategic Living Podcast, and also as we look ahead and forecast the vision of its future. Tune in as we are Celebrating 100 Episodes!
It’s party time! We’re celebrating in style today as we officially cap 100 original podcast episodes. We’ve put in a lot of work to make this happen, and have tangibly seen the fruit of our labor since.
In 2012, we went to a retreat and so much changed for us with regard to our vision for strategic living. We wanted to spread the right message to the right people, affecting them in the right ways.
In 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia, I attended a speaking conference solely with the intention of learning more about public speaking. What really happened, was I met people in the lane I didn’t yet know I needed to get into. I met Dan Miller, and heard about (then later met) Cliff Ravenscraft and Michael Hyatt.
We launched our podcast in July 2013, and the rest – as they say – is history!
I want to take some time to share some special thanks to some of my heroes, mentors, and dear friends:
- Kevin Williams
- Michael Hyatt
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Richard Heard
- Dan Miller
- Shuronda Scott
- Mike Massa
- Mark Chironna
- Ray Edwards
- My Regency Mastermind Group
- Matthew Casteel
- Val Kleppen, my assistant
- and so many others!
Special thanks to YOU! My audience!
Without you tuning in, sharing our message and helping us grow our reach, none of this would be possible. Your feedback, loyalty, and friendship has been incredible, and I could not do any of this without you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Of course, I would be bereft if I didn’t thank the most special person on earth to me and who has supported me through everything I’ve had to do to get to this point. My wife, Sabrina. I want to shout it from the mountaintops how much I love, appreciate and value her, and how much her support has meant to me. Thank you, Sabrina.
What’s Next? Looking Ahead:
- More content, focused especially on building people up.
More interviews with powerful influencers
- We’ve been so fortunate to have some incredible guests, and this is something that will continue.
Brian Holmes and Strategic Living Institute hosted conferences and seminars
- Stay tuned for our first seminar series beginning in October of this year!
Online courses and personal development programs
- See the announcements section below for more information on our realized-dream of sharing The Ties That Bind in the form of an online course, launching soon!
- 2016 will start off this phenomenal method of coaching. Stay tuned for more details.
Our commitment is to continue pursuing our mission and purpose with earnest … Transforming minds, developing leaders, and changing nations.
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. The Ties That Bind online course will be launching in September! This will be a limited beta course for BrianHolmes.com listeners and community!
During the BETA launch, you will receive:
- Access to the course
- The Ties That Bind Book
- Course Study Guide
- Course Transcripts – we took the notes for you!
- All 6 session audios
- BONUS: Healing the Broken Soul
All this is a $397 value, but you can take this course for $147!
Stay tuned to BrianHolmes.com for more details and course information.
2. I will be conducting a LIVE Ties Seminar Encounter in Orlando, FL on Saturday, September 19th. If you are anywhere in the Orlando or Central Florida aea, we would love to have you join us. For more information, visit BrianHolmes.com/Orlando
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!