Passionate Leadership That Produces Results
I am excited today to share with you some thoughts on Becoming A Passionate Leader. You may or may not fancy yourself a ‘leader’, but the truth is, everyone of us are created by God to LEAD our generation in some way or form. We talk often on this program about BECOMING or BEING. We also refer to DEVELOPING LEADERS. What do we mean by this? I will tell you. I believe that every man and woman born to time has been placed in the earth to govern, to rule, to INFLUENCE, and to affect change. The Bible tells us that we are SALT and LIGHT. John Maxwell says … “Leaders Lead”. Today, I want to challenge you to pursue becoming a PASSIONATE LEADER; one who knows who they are, and is functioning from a place of grace and strength; one that gets results in everything you put your heart and hands to.
ON today’s program, I want to share with you ‘Passionate Leadership That Produces Results’
May He give You the desires of your heart, and make all your plans succeed..
Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart..
Hope (passion) deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is the tree of life.
4 Questions To Help You Identify Your Passions:
- What are YOU passionate about?
- What desires are you seeking to fulfill?
- How do your PASSIONS and DESIRES intersect the leadership role God has created you to fulfill
- Are you living with PASSION and PURPOSE, or are you just getting by?
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
How did you answer these questions?
1. Join us on October 10-11, 2014 as we bring the Ties That Bind (LIVE) Training to Houston, Texas. For more information, CLICK HERE
2. Romania Leadership Conference – Support for more info go HERE
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, though or concern, you can share those with me by clicking here or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!