It is an honor for me to introduce you to my dear friend and colleague, Dan Miller. I met Dan originally in Atlanta in May of 2012. Since that time, I have been reading his books and blogs, listening to his podcast, and participating in his 48Days Community on a regular basis. Dan is one of the most genuine people I know, and I have come to respect him a great deal. In this interview, Dan and I discuss the power of relationships, strategic connections, and becoming a part of a Mastermind Group.
Dan Miller’s Bio:
The Power of The Mastermind Group
Back in 1935, in Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill wrote that a Mastermind group was the one essential behind every successful person he interviewed! And yet with that information having been read by most anyone serious about their success, very few people take the initiative to find or create their own Mastermind team. You may have goals, strategies and tactics for achieving a high level of success, but without a Mastermind group you’re polishing a Ferrari with no gas in the tank. How would you like to have your own team of hand-picked advisors committed to your personal success? What could you do with expert advice, wise counsel, and a network of successful people at your finger-tips? You know, the hottest business principle today is “collaboration” not “competition.” What could you do with the collaboration of your own mastermind group? I don’t know anyone who has become extraordinarily successful who has not utilized the principle of the mastermind group. Whether you’re a small business owner, a personal growth seeker, a consultant, a free-lanceworker, a real estate agent, an artist or a corporate employee, you can benefit from being part of a Mastermind Group. Being part of aMastermind Group is like having your own board of directors. Except there’s no hidden agenda – everyone is openly committed to the success of the other members. In this course you’ll discover
- Why you Need a Mastermind Group?
- How Do I Start a Mastermind Group?
- Selecting the Members of your Group
- How Do I Run a Mastermind Group?
These are short segments designed to give you the essentials and get you up and running with your own Mastermind group immediately. Success doesn’t require that we’re born in the right place, have the right IQ or have the right degree – but it does require that we take the right action. Just click the image right here to the right of this video to start your right action now.
1. LIVE WEBINAR: ‘Change Your Mind, Change Your World’ – Join me on Wednesday, May 7th at 7:00pm at BrianHolmes.com/teleseminar
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!