• What does a healthy relationship look like?
• How can you gauge which relationships are good for you, and which ones are not?
• Are there certain characteristics to look for?
Today on the program, we will be looking at ‘The 7 Quality Characteristic of a Healthy, Life Giving Relationships”
Proverbs 13:20 He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
A man of too many friends comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
‘The 7 Quality Characteristic of a Healthy, Life Giving Relationships”
- Love (as thyself)
- Honor: Celebration of difference
- Truth, Honesty, and Integrity
- Mutual Respect
- 5. Trust
- Covenant – Faithfulness, Loyalty, Commitment
- Reciprocity – An exchange of life
- Assess the relationships in your life today. How do they measure up to these qualities?
- Are YOU functioning on a high level in your relationships with others?
- What relationships do you have in your life that you realize are NOT healthy, life giving relationships?
NEXT WEEK: Next week, I am going to continue talking about relationships. Specifically, I will be dealing with ‘The Law of Association”
ANNOUNCEMENTS 1. New Beginnings LIVE Workshop: Coming To Houston, Texas!
- How to let go of your past (once and for all)
- How to re-ignite your dreams
- How to develop a strategic plan
- Be activated for the new season God is bringing you into
- Be watching for DATES and LOCATION!
2. LIVE WEBINAR: ‘The Power of Planning and Goal Setting’ – Join me on Wednesday, March 19th at 7:00pm at BrianHolmes.com/teleseminar 3. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation. 4. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever. I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!