In this episode, we continue talking about your DREAMS. I recently conducted a seminar in which we focused a great deal on truly engaging the passions, dreams, and desires that God has put in one’s heart. Your destiny is tied directly to your dreams; your dreams originate with God; your success is totally depended on you fulfilling those dreams. As you embark on a New Beginning, let’s Discover, Engage, and Live Your Dreams!
Ephesians 3:20 (TLB)
20 Now glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of—infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.
Joel 2:28 (NASB)
28 “It will come about after this, That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.
WHAT IS A DREAM?
Dream – a condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration. (www.dictionary.com).
“A dream is an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it.” – John Maxwell
A number of years ago, Pastor Tommy Barnett wrote an article for Ministry Today magazine that spoke to this subject so well. I referenced this article at length in this podcast. The full article can be found HERE
- There is a dream inside of you that longs to be awakened. There is something that God Himself has seeded in your heart that is significant and will change your and others lives forever.
- What Dream have you dreamed?
- What dreams are God calling awake in you today?
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
- Starting a Business
- Writing a book
- TV Show
- Take time and write down what is coming to you mind and heart right now
- What do you feel the Father is awakening in you?
- Name the dream
- Make a list
- Be specific
- Describe it in details
- Write it, draw it, etc.
Next week my guest will be New York Times best-selling author, Dan Miller. We will be talking about finding your lane, doing what you love to do, and engaging in what God has created YOU to do. Dan is truly an expert in this area, and a gift to so many people around the world.
1. Speaking in Houston on February 16, 2014 – www.BrianHolmes.com/itinerary
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!