On this episode, we will be talking about ‘Successfully Navigating Seasons of Change’.
- Are you satisfied with where you are in your life today?
- Does the idea of CHANGE frighten you?
- Are you aware that your life has seasons, and that new seasons require us to make necessary change to enjoy the season?
Well, today, I want to share with you ’12 Questions That Will Help You Navigate Seasons of Change’.
3 There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven. 2 A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. 3 A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up. 4 A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. 5 A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing. 6 A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away. 7 A time to tear apart and a time to sew together; A time to be silent and a time to speak. 8 A time to love and a time to hate; A time for war and a time for peace.
There are few things are more constant than change. Everything in creation is in a state of change. All growth requires change. In fact, anything that is not changing is DYING. Our lives are always in a state of change, and if we are to enjoy the benefits that growth and new opportunities present, it is imperative hat we EMBRACE CHANGE.
There are four types of change
1. Change that happens around us
2. Change that happens to us
3. Change that happens in us
4. Change we make happen
Change is inevitable … what kind will you experience?
- What is God birthing in you?
- What is dying (or should be allowed to die)?
- What is He calling you to PLANT in this season, and WHERE?
- What needs to be uprooted in your life or field?
- What needs to be TORN DOWN, so something new can be built?
- What do you need to weep and mourn over, so that you can laugh and dance?
- What are you presently embracing (holding on to) that you need to let go of?
- Are you still looking/searching for something that you should have given up on long ago?
- What are you possessive of that needs to be discarded and thrown away?
- What are you stuck to that needs to be disconnected from you?
- Are you too busy talking/rationalizing that you can’t hear His voice?
- What are you in love with that you should be hating?
Next week, I will be talking about, ‘Becoming A Leader That Challenges The Status Quo’. Be sure to leave us a question at www.BrianHolmes.com and we will do our best to answer it in the show.
- Become A Coaching Client – I have 3 openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
- If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
- Become a Certified Professional Coach – Our next class will be held in Dallas, Texas on November 15-16, 2013. For information on this LIVE class, or, for information about our One-to=One Online training, please visit www.brianholmes.com/become-a-certified-professional-coach
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!