Not a normal Strategic Living episode today!
I am presently in Zimbabwe Africa. And I’ll be doing some wonderful work here in Zimbabwe and Zambia. But while I’m gone I still wanted to make sure I was sharing some great and powerful content for your week.
So this is our “Special Edition” Episode Number 2!
This week I’m continuing to share content from our Monday Mastery segments. These are focused 3-7 minute teaching on one subject to encourage you to become all God is calling you to be.
Have you stopped growing? Perhaps you aren’t getting any taller than you did in high school and maybe you wish you had stopped growing in your waste size. But that’s not really the growth I’m talking about. What I believe we need to ask ourselves is, “Have I stopped growing in any of the key areas of my life?” Many people graduate from college with a degree in hand and then thinking they’ve arrived, hang the diploma on the wall and stop their pursuit of learning. Many Christians will make a profession of faith and then assuming that is all there is to their walk with God, stop growing Spiritually. Perhaps you’re making enough money and just “getting by” but aren’t growing in your knowledge of investing or saving or budgeting. If you want to live a full life, a life I believe God intends for you, than you can’t “settle”. You must continually pursue growth because, as we will discuss…‘Living Things Grow and Growing Things Change’.
6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’
8 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.
1. Ties That Bind Weekend Encounter : If you are interested in being a part of the Ties That Bind Weekend Encounter in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, please contact me HERE
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!