It’s been said one is lucky (and even blessed) if in their lifetime they have a handful of true friends. As you and I grow in life, and pursue the things the Father has for us, we will find not everyone is willing to go where you are going.
I want to share with you a little more about my journey the last few years, and how along the way, it has been necessary to evaluate relationships, and make adjustments in order to continue our progress. In this episode I’ll revisit 7 Tough-Love Truths About Relationships.
An interesting exercise is to go back in your life and make a list of all the “friends” you’ve had. Then, consider how many of those same people are no longer a part of your life. Ask yourself, “why?”
Everything, even relationships, has a time and a season. Some relationships last a lifetime, though those are few and far between. Most relationships are seasonal; they come into our life for a time and serve a wonderful purpose in that season, but then they are gone.
7 Tough-Love Truths About Relationships:
- Not everyone is called to walk the same path.
- Not everyone says “YES!” to God’s invitation to follow Him into unchartered territory.
- Not all relationships will transition with you into a new season or place.
- You cannot expect someone to understand if they are not on the same path as you.
- Most people choose the status quo – – it’s just easier.
- In order to follow the Father’s voice, we oftentimes must leave what is familiar and embrace the unknown.
- Trust God will bring NEW and meaningful relationships in your life that will build you up, encourage you, and cheer you on to purpose.
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. ~ Proverbs 18:24
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We have recently expanded for a few openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!