We are creatures of comfort, craving the familiar and “normal”. We unconsciously defend – even rationalize – our positions and attitudes as a way of avoiding exposure or risk.
Most times, however, you have to leave safety and security behind and risk everything to commit your life and future to your unknown destiny.
- If you’re going to succeed, you may have to sabotage your own escape mechanisms! Are you really all in?
- The Story of Cortez
- We need to identify what we regularly retreat to, and if necessary, eliminate it.
- Being comfortable can rob you of motivation, urgency, or focus necessary for living by design.
- What got you here is not going to get you there.
- We have to burn the boats!
5 Questions You Must Ask Yourself:
- What brought me here? (What is my ship?)
- How have I usually responded to resistance or fear of the unknown?
- What am I clinging to as a fallback or safety net?
- What do I need to elminate (burn) in order to have nowhere to retreat back to?
- Am I willing to commit everything to the pursuit of my next level?
- You are at the threshold of a new conquest, a new territory, a completely new level of performance and productivity.
- Will you go all in? Or will you cave to fear?
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
The new year brings new openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. ENTER TO WIN!! Don’t forget to enter in Brian’s 50-days of Giveaways! Register here for the current week’s prizes, and return each week to register for the latest prize. Sharing gets you multiple entries!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!