I want to give you some homework … some tools too. If you want 2017 to be bigger, better, and more productive than 2016, listen in!
Today, we are talking about: 17 Things To Do To Position Yourself For a Transformational 2017.
- Whatever you accomplished this year is about to be in your rear view mirror. While it will play a significant part in your future, it is NOT your future. In the same way, areas you did not accomplish or achieve desired outcomes are but a fading memory and an irreversible part of your life’s journey. You would be well served to look ahead!
17 Critical Steps To Position Yourself For 2017:
- Review your goals.
- Celebrate your wins.
- Identify areas you performed well in.
- Identify areas you did not perform well in.
- Answer the question: What did I not do that I needed to do?
- Answer the question: Why? (No excuses, just honest assessment)
- Forgive yourself. Commit to a fresh, more focused effort.
- Close the books on 2016.
- Start clean – blank sheet of paper!
- Consider the possibilities. …. Really!
- Answer the question: What do I want for my life, business, and relationships in 2017?
- Write a short paragraph describing (in great detail) specifically what it is you want in each of those three areas.
- Create a strategic plan.
- Count the costs.
- Inventory and evaluate your key relationships. (Eliminate all negative inputs!)
- Collaborate in a community of like-minded leaders.
- Confidently engage and execute the plan.
Michael Hyatt’s 5 Days To Your Best Year Ever:
Last year alone over 7,000+ people went through the program – and there are some incredible stories of people experiencing incredible transformations in their life.
I don’t normally promote other people’s products, BUT, this program has impacted my life in a very personal and powerful way.
Yes, I am ONE of those who has taken this course, been coached by Michael, and experienced next-level results because of this process
I want YOU to experience the same:
But there is a catch…
It’s only open for a short period of time. After that, Michael closes it down to focus on supporting the new class of people going through the program.
If you know deep down that you’re capable of more but have felt stuck not knowing how to experience the kind of breakthrough you deserve, then go check this out:
The registration for this course closes TODAY so don’t miss out!
1. NEW BOOK is out!
The 4 Cornerstones For Strategic Living is available on Amazon.com or on our website!
2. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
The new year will bring new openings in our next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!