Last week, we started a new series on transition. Have you ever struggled in dealing with change? I’ve had an overwhelming response from people requesting help and coaching through transition in their life. This is a huge issue impacting leaders all over the world, and why I want to bring this expanded teaching.
We began this new training series exploring what transition really is, why so many people find themselves in it, and how most struggle to successfully move through it. This week, we’ll dig deeper.
At the end of the episode, be sure to stay tuned for a special offer and information about how you and I may be able to work together.
Let’s go right now to session TWO of our series on Transition.
In this session we’ll explore how you can successfully:
- Identify when you are entering transition
- Leverage the discomfort of engaging the process
- Manage the minutia of separating from the old
- Open your eyes to the existing possibilities
- Fully engage your new season
If you’re somewhere between where you’ve been and where you dream of being, this session will give you a framework to help you navigate your transition.
4 Stages of Transition:
This first stage is often evidenced by the emergence of a deep desire for something new, different, or something more. The challenge lies in not having an idea of what the “new thing” is. The sense of possibility causes the present state to become lack-luster.
This second stage is especially challenging, as it requires us to leave the comfort of what is familiar to us, and step into the unknown. Since it is impossible to embrace the new while holding firmly to the old, you must intentionally disconnect from people, places, or even ideas, that won’t serve your next, new season.
Defined, this means “to inspect, observe, or survey in order to gain information, clarification, and ultimate strategy.” What a powerful picture of how our future is often revealed to us in sections, even in the context of collaboration and relationships. This is really about pursuit and persistence in seeking clarity and purpose.
Transition has no set timetable. At some point, you will have enough clarity to begin again, and then to become active in the purpose for which the transition was necessary. This fourth stage has you possessing the confidence and clarity to leave the safety of the sidelines and pursue the goal of your end-game.
“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the OLD, but on building the NEW.” ~ Socrates
- If you find yourself in the middle of an uncomfortable place … you may be in transition.
- If you sense you are ready for a change but are unsure of how to even pursue the possibilities, you may be in transition.
- If you are discontent or feeling diminishing passion for the work you are doing, you may be in transition.
- This series will help you … I guarantee it.
- Stay plugged in, and stay tuned.
- There is passage and there is hope!
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
2. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We are launching a brand new, next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
3. Coaching Openings! I currently have TWO openings for coaching clients. If you desire to take your life and leadership to the next level and are ready to make an investment in your future, I invite you to contact me by going to my coaching page.
4. NEW BOOK is out! The 4 Cornerstones For Strategic Living is available on Amazon.com or on our website!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!