As you know, I travel the globe teaching, training, and sharing with leaders from all walks of life. In all my traveling over the years, I can’t remember a time when I’ve seen so many people in the throes of transition.
I recently gave a TED-like talk at an event in Tennessee and decided it would be appropriate to share some of the concepts on transition in this podcast series. My talk was relatively short but really resonated with many of the attendees. During the break, I was inundated by people asking for my card. My email has also blown up, and people are genuinely seeking help as they navigate the often uncomfortable and unfamiliar territory transition brings.
Over the next several weeks, we will be looking at transition from a number of perspectives:
- What is transition?.
- How do I know if I am in it?.
- The 4 Stages of Transition
- Specific tips and tricks to help you successfully navigate through to the other side.
- Lessons I’ve learned in my own life transition events
- And so much more.
At the end of the episode, stay tuned for a special offer and information about how you and I may be able to work together.
Staying comfortable is staying stuck. Instead, pursue what is available to you, and deal even with the unknown. To circumvent the natural seasons of life, or to refuse to allow your life to organically move in the direction of destiny is to choose to die. When something’s season has come to an end, to continue living in that season’s glory will lead to frustration and even sometimes, dramatic failure.
What is the answer?
- Effectively recognize and successfully navigate seasons of transition.
7 Challenges of Transition:
- Unwillingness to recognize or acknowledge the end of a season
- Inability to bury the past
- Fear of the unknown
- Personal worth/self-esteem issues
- Fear of losing relationships
- Developing the new discipline of dreaming again
- Walking by faith and not by sight
- If you find yourself in the middle of an uncomfortable place … you may be in transition.
- If you sense you are ready for a change but are unsure of how to even pursue the possibilities, you may be in transition.
- If you are discontent or feeling diminishing passion for the work you are doing, you may be in transition.
- This series will help you … I guarantee it.
- Stay plugged in, and stay tuned.
- There is passage and there is hope!
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
2. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We are launching a brand new, next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
3. Coaching Openings! I currently have TWO openings for coaching clients. If you desire to take your life and leadership to the next level and are ready to make an investment in your future, I invite you to contact me by going to my coaching page.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!