Last week, we introduced a new format for our podcast, taking a more systematic approach in our objective to develop leaders. We shifted to a series-based training format, and I’m still so excited and know it will be of great benefit to you.
We started with an introduction to the four cornerstones for strategic living. Today, we’re going to discuss the first cornerstone in this development philosophy: Personal Healing.
If we’re going to have success, it will be because we lived life strategically: on purpose, with intentionality. We cannot do that without first addressing any unresolved issues or areas in our lives that need to experience healing.
What About You?
- Have you avoided reconciling issues, relationships, or circumstances that once caused you pain?
- Are you willing to admit these unresolved points in life may be hindering your potential?
Possible Areas of Brokenness:
- Divorce (Parents or self)
- Sexual/emotional/spiritual/verbal abuse
- Catastrophic failure
- Absence of a father-figure
- Lack of affirmation or personal value nurturing
- Too much too soon
- Poor models of intimacy in relationship
- Limiting beliefs
7 Steps to Personal Healing:
- You cannot change what you’re not willing to acknowledge. ~ Phil McGraw
- Confess it
- Bring it into the light and render it powerless to continue to affect you.
- Give yourself permission to face it.
- Forgive and release
- Most pain we experience in life is a result of someone else imposing that pain on us.
- Ask God to meet you in the moment.
- You have to be open to receive healing.
- Live the life you were created to.
- Live free
- What is it in YOUR heart hat needs to be healed and reconciled?
- Is there unresolved hurt or pain that your have avoided or refused to address?
- Are there things you would rather not think about or deal with?
1. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We are launching a brand new, next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!