Ray Edwards is the host of The Ray Edwards Show, a top-rated podcast about living in prosperity on purpose, and he provides rich content on life, leadership, business, marketing, and relating with God.
Ray and I have become wonderful friends over the last few years, and I have come to both respect him as a business leader and as a man of God.
Ray is a tremendous thought leader, a brilliant business coach, a thoughtful mentor, and a highly respected leader, making a significant impact.
In this episode, Ray and I discuss Life, Leadership, and Prospering with Purpose.
Ray is probably best known as a Direct Response Copywriter, Product Launch Manager, Internet Marketing Strategist and conference speaker. Campaigns he’s written and/or directed have resulted in an estimated $100 million in sales.
He’s had the good fortune to working with (and learning from) some stellar clients, including New York Times Best-selling authors Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (creators of Chicken Soup for the Soul), Joel Comm (author of Twitter Power and The Adsense Code), Raymond Aaron (author of Double Your Income Doing What You Love) as well as Armand Morin, Alex Mandossian, Jeff Walker, and many others.
Ray speaks frequently at seminars and conferences on copywriting, promotions and marketing, for professionals in those fields.
For more information about Ray’s work, please visit his website at:
What’s on Ray’s Radar?
- Hunger for More: People in general have a hunger for pursuing what’s possible in life. There is – and can be – more than what they’re experiencing right now.
- Helping: We have an inborn desire to serve, help, and come alongside others, especially in their times of dire need.
- Health: People long to be better stewards of their minds and bodies.
- Hans Rosling Ted Talk “The Best Stats You’ve Ever Seen”
- Book: The Improving State of the World
Ray’s Take on Masterminds:
Every leader/business owner needs to be a part of three different mastermind groups:
- A free group made up of peers
- A group you pay to be a member of, learning from others
- A group you LEAD and share your expertise
Leadership and Life Principles:
- Treat people the way you want to be treated. Whatever you want men to do or give to you, give or do to them BEFORE they do it to you! (Luke 6:31)
- If you want to be great, you have to be a servant. (Matthew 6:20)
- If you want to be exalted, you have to be humble. (Luke 14:11)
- “He who thinks he leads but has no followers is only taking a walk.” ~ John Maxwell
- Plug into all Ray has to offer at RayEdwards.com
- You are an emerging leader and the world is waiting for you to show up!
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
2. Strategic Influencers Mastermind
We are launching a brand new, next-level mastermind group for Strategic Influencers just like YOU. The purpose of this group is to connect emerging leaders for sharing ideas, purposeful collaboration, relational and business accountability, and ultimately, each member realizing “NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE!”
This is not a marketing effort to get people into a course. In fact, this is not a course and it is not coaching. I’m looking to grow my businesses in a co-operative environment and also share my knowledge and experience with those who are ready to take their life and their leadership to the next level.
For more information on this incredible opportunity, go to …
To apply for membership with the Strategic Influencers Mastermind Group, please click the link below, and you will be directed to an online application. Once you’ve completed the application, someone from our office will contact you to set up a short phone interview. Our desire is to serve you with excellence. The application process ensures you have all of your questions answered, and you and I are confident this group is a good fit for all involved. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
3. Coaching Openings! I currently have TWO openings for coaching clients. If you desire to take your life and leadership to the next level and are ready to make an investment in your future, I invite you to contact me by going to my coaching page.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!