Philosophy is not often talked about in the context of day-to-day living, or even in leadership. I consider this so unfortunate! Having a baseline philosophy is imperative if you are headed to success.
What I’m sharing today may not be an exhaustive comprehensive foundation, but it is absolutely a starting point to stabilize your priorities and what you want to build on. It’s a simple, yet profound framework I’m calling The L3 Philosophy.
The L3 Philosophy
There are three components to this framework:
- Live Big
- Love Deep
- Lead Well
1. Live Big:
PRINCIPLE #1: The possibilities will only be realized when you increase the size and volume of your containers.
PRINCIPLE #2: Grow your capacity and the solutions show up in your life.
What does living big look like?
- Dream Big
- Think Big
- Believe Big
- Work Big
- Have Big Goals
2. Love Deep:
- Choose to love, and love deep.
- Choose to receive love.
- Choose to let the walls down and entrust your heart to others.
3. Lead Well:
- If you’re going to do anything in life, do it well.
- Whatever you put your hands to, do it with all your might.
- Lead – and do – with excellence!
- What is your guiding philosophy of life and leadership?
- Have you “smalled up” yourself?
- Have you scaled down your potential to meet the size of a faulty or limiting container?
- Are you able to receive God’s love, or the love others have for you?
- Are you able to give love?
- Are you giving your all as it relates to leadership?
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!