When it comes to life and leadership, I rarely talk about magic formulas or silver bullets. Principles are what drive success, influence, and fulfillment!.
Although I’m referencing a formula in today’s episode, it is really a thesis on three factors which play a significant part in success and failure of any goal or undertaking.
If you have these three components working for you, you are sure to maximize your leadership influence and succeed in life. The are:
- Personal Mastery
- Persistent Motivation
- Powerful Momentum
I’m calling it The 3M Leadership Formula: Personal Mastery, Persistent Motivation, & Powerful Momentum.
Last week, Dr. Sam Chand talked about Leadership Pain. He mentioned a specific matrix I found fascinating. He explained:
Growth = Change
Change = Loss
Loss = Pain
Growth = Pain
This is so true! We cannot grow in life or leadership without change. Change causes us to lose – at the very least – all that is familiar to us, which gives us a degree of pain. But if we’re going to have any growth, we’re going to have to understand pain as well.
I want to look at this from a different angle today.
The 3M Leadership Formula:
1: Personal Mastery
- Development Plans
2: Persistent Motivation
- Re-engage your “who am I?” and “why am I here?” focus!
3: Powerful Momentum
- It takes a lot of work and effort to engage momentum, but once it’s going, it makes the work so much easier!
1. Are you committed to personal mastery?
2. Have you given up?
3. Can you conjure up an attitude of persistence, perseverance, and pressing through?
4. Can you remember your WHY and allow it to motivate you?
- These 3M forces are game changers.
- It’s all on you to pursue mastery.
- Commit your mind and heart to persistent motivation.
- Press hard into the creation of powerful momentum.
The 4 Cornerstones for Strategic Living: Our gift to you!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!