Another year is winding down and Christmas is just around the corner! It goes without saying, we’re more than grateful for another wonderful year and most of all, for YOU.
Along the way, I’ve shared we have some really BIG things coming in 2016. Today, I want to give you a sneak peek into some of our plans for the new year, including a fresh beginning for this very podcast!
We’re also going to introduce you formally one of my most trusted and valued team members.
I know you have a lot of wonderful things on your mind this holiday season, but for a few minutes, let me share with you some of the things we’ve been cooking up in the BrianHolmes.com kitchen.
On this episode, I want to talk about Changing Directions in 2016!
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN 2016
1. Embracing my identity & strengths
- I am a leader of leaders, father of fathers, trainer of trainers.
2. A narrower, more defined focus
- Personal Leadership
- Family Leadership
- Workplace/Marketplace Leadership
- Community Leadership
- Political Leadership
3. Personal & Leadership development programs
- Audio Courses
- Online Video Courses
- Mini Courses
4. Live Training Opportunities
- Live seminars in Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Intensive Workshops
- Strategic Leadership Conference
5. New Books
- 4 Cornerstones e-book
- Healing the Broken Soul e-book
- Relationship Realities e-book
- The Art of Living
6. A New Brand, Focus, and Format for the Podcast
- The Strategic Leader podcast
- Speaking to the needs and challenges of today’s emerging leaders
- Special features (book reviews, tips, coaching tools)
- Interviews with leadership experts in all areas
- and more!
Introducing Val Kleppen
- Val has been an integral part of our team for the last year as my executive assistant.
- Learn more about her here.
- 2016 is going to be a breakout year for YOU!
- We’re committed to pivoting in the direction of adding more value, and making a greater impact as you pursue God’s very best for your life.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!