Most people never experience the life that is theirs by design. They lose their way, become disillusioned, confused, or have simply given up.
Today, I want to give you a framework for reclaiming your life. The one God designed for you! Today, we’re going to look at How You Can Reconcile the Past, Re-Engage Your Dreams, and Realize Your Full Potential.
We’re inching up on the launch of our The Ties That Bind online course! This is a significant time, not only in my life, but in our company, in getting this message out to take personal healing and development to the world.
I’ve often talked about The Four Cornerstones For Strategic Living (Personal Healing, Personal Discovery, Personal Development, and Personal Deployment), and today I want to dive a little deeper into the Personal Healing part.
Three Major Areas:
There are three major areas that cause us to miss out on living life to the fullest:
- Past Issues that go unaddressed or remain unresolved
- Dismissal of – or – Disconnect from the dreams and desires of our heart
- Limiting Beliefs that cause us to see life through a skewed set of lenses.
So how do we do we approach these areas, and how do we tap into a fuller, more rewarding life?
Reconcile the Past:
- Take a close, honest look
- Acknowledge the hurts, disappointments, and failures
- Forgive those who wronged you
- Untie yourself from unhealthy and paralyzing connections (unhealthy soul ties)
- Refuse to allow anyone or anything to keep taking you backwards
- Walk away from relationships that are holding you back
- Close the books on the previous chapters, and begin writing a new chapter..
Analyze and Address Limiting Beliefs:
- Examine the truth as you now see it
- Identify beliefs and ideas that are restrictive and not serving your overall potential
- Isolate these beliefs, and systematically erase them
- Replace them with new truth
Re-Engage Your Dreams:
- What have you given up on?
- What dreams or plans did you dismiss or walk away from because life got in the way?
- Who do you want to meet?
- Where do you want to travel?
- Believe again
- Take steps to re-engage ~ Go For It!
Commit to Personal Growth and Development:
- Hire a coach/Find a mentor
- Online courses
- Address incompetency through learning
- Be willing to start small
- Develop a strategic plan for your life
- Take action
- Baby steps
- Walk it out
- Be accountable
- Join a mastermind
You CAN reconcile the past, re-engage your dreams, and realize your full potential!
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. Next week is our 100th episode!
2. The Ties That Bind online course will be launching in September! This will be a limited beta course for BrianHolmes.com listeners and community!
During the BETA launch, you will receive:
- Access to the course
- The Ties That Bind Book
- Course Study Guide
- Course Transcripts – we took the notes for you!
- All 6 session audios
- BONUS: Healing the Broken Soul
All this is a $397 value, but you can take this course for the discounted rate of $97! (The course will normally retail for $147)
Stay tuned to BrianHolmes.com for more details and course information.
3. I will be conducting a LIVE Ties Seminar Encounter in Orlando, FL on Saturday, September 19th. If you are anywhere in the Orlando or Central Florida aea, we would love to have you join us. For more information, visit BrianHolmes.com/Orlando
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!