I am a firm believer every person ever born has the potential to do something significant with their lives. Success is no respecter of persons; it is attainable by anybody willing to follow certain principles and work diligently to achieve their goals.
There are formulas and keys that assure us tremendous success. Today I’ll share with you The P Factor: 7 P’s that make up this formula, helping us to become all we can be.
The 7 P’s of The P Factor:
Examine the evidence. Where are your priorities, and do they need adjusting?
Develop the discipline of planning. You cannot measure progress against plans that are not created.
The opportunities that present themselves to you will be proportionate to the preparation you have done.
Before we do anything, we must decide we are worth it!
Some things just take time.
Failure is not the enemy of success; quitting is! Keep going – your dream is worthy of one more push!
There is a stage that has been built for YOU. Step up and perform (accomplish, carry out, etc.)
Evaluate The P Factor formula against your own life:
- Are you living your priorities?
- Have you taken time to develop a strategic plan?
- Are you focused on the necessary preparations?
- Are you pursuing the things God has placed in your heart?
- Are you willing to be patient and allow the process to unfold?
- Will you stick to it and never quit?
- Are you willing to step up on your stage and do what you were created to do?
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. In August, we will be launching our Strategic Living Institute monthly seminar series here in the Dallas area. For more informaiton on that, visit brianholmes.com/seminars
2. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at brianholmes.com/speaking
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!