Just as a home or other building is constructed on a foundation, so our lives must be built on a proper foundation. As the foundation goes, so goes that which is built on it! In some parts of the world today, they still use a building method involving cornerstones. A cornerstone is a foundational anchor.
In this episode, I want to share with you the Four Cornerstones each person must have in order to live their lives successfully and strategically!
4 Cornerstones For Strategic Living:
1. Personal Healing:
- Identify broken places in our lives
- Identify limiting beliefs
- Bring brokenness to light so God can heal
- Confess faults and learn the value of authenticity
- Receive the Father’s love
- Know we are accepted by and approved of by Him
2. Personal Discovery:
- Who am I? Why am I here?
- Talents, skills, abilities
- Personality styles
- Passions & dreams
3. Personal Development:
- Audio programs
- Reading books (or audio books!)
4. Personal Deployment:
- During the journey, you must step into your new season.
- Preparation is useless if you never engage the purpose for which you have prepared!
- Leave your comfort zone; wander into unknown territory.
As we live and grow, we are constantly going through the cycles of these four cornerstones. Every level requires a greater level of healing, a greater level of discovery, a greater level of development, and that we are activated for the new place of assignment!
What stage are you in? God knows the plans He has for you (Jer 29:11)…let’s engage them!
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. Become a Coaching Client! I still have an available opening for a personal coaching client. If you would like to have me coach you in business, general life strategies, or other areas, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
2. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at brianholmes.com/speaking
3. Monday Mastery: New Series beginning on Strategic Living.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!