Albert Einstein once said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Our thinking, our beliefs, our ways of processing, have all contributed to our current circumstances. In order to change this, or to make any progress, we must utilize Next Level Thinking.
Everyone wants “more” or “to get ahead”, but few go all in and identify what must change in order to advance. On today’s podcast, we’ll explore Next Level Thinking, and how to make it a regular part of your life.
- Life is lived on levels and experienced in stages.
- Transition always requires movement on our part.
- The question is not, “is there another level for me?” The question is, “am I willing to make the necessary growth adjustments that will qualify me for that level?”
- To advance to the next level, our thinking must change.
- If we do not grow beyond the level of our previous season, we will revert back to the results and limitations of that season.
- The new level requires new leadership mindset.
- You’ve not begun to imagine the greatness that awaits you just over on the other side.
- Isaiah 42:9; Isaiah 43:18-19; Isaiah 48:3-11
- The Father is inviting you to your next level!
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. Become a Coaching Client! Three available openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have me coach you in business, general life strategies, or other areas, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
2. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at brianholmes.com/speaking
3. Monday Mastery: New series on Success, Prosperity, and the Power of Purpose.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!