As most people find themselves stuck in the rut of life, with no real clarity or purpose, our culture has accepted settling for the mundane and mediocre. In today’s podcast, I’m going to discuss how to find your lane in life, and not only live, but thrive in it!
Setting the Path for Strategic Living:
1. God has plans (Jeremiah 29:11)
2. His plans are for your success (John 10:10)
3. Life is a choice (Deuteronomy 30:14-19)
Key Components for Finding Your Lane and Living It:
…..Who, What, Where, Why?
…..What is important? What inspires me?
…..Where am I going?
…..Am I fulfilled, or am I filling time?
…..Mission is the activity of purpose.
Finding Your Lane & Building a Strategic Life:
- Self Discovery (Purpose, Values)
- Visioning (Vision, Roles, Mission)
- Strategic Planning (The “how”)
- Personal Preparation (Acquiring resources, skills, knowledge)
- Implementation (Start. Do. Accomplish. Fulfill.)
- Strategic Living (Enjoying the Life God Intended)
My Encouragement to You:
- Don’t settle for average or ordinary.
- Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
- Find your lane!
- Hire a life coach.
- Know that God created you for significance.
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. New Website
2. Next Week: Finding the Work You Love – Interview with Dan Miller
4. Monday Mastery: New series on Battle for the Mind
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless!