Today, I’m sharing 10 reasons everyone should become a reader. After all, “readers are leaders, and leaders are readers!” Think you don’t have time to read? Do you struggle to find any benefit in reading? Listen to today’s podcast and let me show you how reading can transform your life.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” ~ George R. R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons
1. Readers grow
……c. In influence
2. Reading produces confidence.
3. Reading feeds the mind & soul.
4. Reading equips you with the goods you need to serve someone else.
5. Readers have a distinct advantage over non-readers.
6. Readers have more influence, because they have more answers.
7. Reading expands your horizons.
8. Reading increases your value in relationships.
9. Reading increases your lifespan.
10. Readers are leaders, and leaders are readers.
What if you read ONE book per week in your chosen field or area of interest? Would that make a difference? (Sales, Marketing, People, etc.)
Comment and Engage With Us
If you’d like to comment in this episode, please go to BrianHolmes.com/072, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you—comment, question, or whatever.
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can share those with me by clicking below or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. NEW WEBSITE! Be sure to check out our new website!
2. Next Week: Seasons of Change: Interview with Ray Edwards
3. Monday Mastery – New series on the Battle for the Mind. Join us every Monday for a short video segment that will equip, empower, and motivate you to become all God has created you to be!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!”