We behave and act out of habit
As we embark on another year, one of the most important things we can do is evaluate our habits. Habits, when formed, become second nature DRIVERS for our lives. These habits produce results; so when the results you are presently experiencing in you life don’t match up to what you want or know you are capable of, you must, as RAFIKI said … LOOK CLOSER!
ON today’s program, I want to share with you ‘The Power of Habits, Rituals, and Routines‘
17 Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
What we repeatedly do
“We are what we repeatedly DO. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a HABIT”. ~ Aristotle
Here’s 5 Steps I would Recommend:
1. Answer the question … “What Do I Want?”
2. Examine your beliefs and habits about that area. What are you currently doing repeatedly?
3. Identify: What new beliefs and/or habits can you develop and live that WILL move the needle?
4. Commit: Make a commitment to yourself to DO this action every day/week, etc for 90 days. Block time
5. Establish Rituals and Routines
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What new habits will you form TODAY that will change your future?
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, though or concern, you can share those with me by clicking here or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. New Beginnings – February 27th-28th, 2015
- 2014 Reconcile the Past
- Awaken your dreams
- Develop a solid plan and strategy
- Be activated to create the life God designed you to live
2. New website: January 31st – Features, tools, learning
3 . Next week: 12 Lessons I learned In 2014
4. Monday Mastery – New Series on Personal Responsibility
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to show up. God Bless, Happy New Year!