FORGET THE PAST, and look to tomorrow
Another year has come to an end, and we ALL are thinking about the future and what it might hold. Some of us are lamenting over what ‘could have been’;or goals you did not hit; or struggles you may have experienced this year. No matter where you are today, or where you hoped you would have been at this date in time, there is a future that God has planned for you You may have to make some adjustments; you may need to re-focus or even renew your commitments, but in any case, the future is bright.
ON today’s program, I want to share with you ‘10 Things You Can Do to Finish Strong, and Focus Forward‘
- Celebrate this year’s moments
- Take responsibility for yourself (Fess it and fix it)
- Forgive (others and yourself) – ‘Let It Go’
- Be ruthless with unbelief and negativity
- Be intentional about being thankful (make a list)
- Simplify and de-clutter
- Set no more than 5 major goals for the new year
- Develop New Habits and Rituals
- Commit to personal growth
- Open your heart and mind to the Holy Spirit’s leadership
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, though or concern, you can share those with me by clicking here or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
1. New Beginnings – February 27th-28th, 2015
- Reconcile the Past
- Awaken your dreams
- Develop a solid plan and strategy
- Be activated to create the life God designed you to live
2. No podcast Christmas week
3 . Monday Mastery next week –
4. Watch for our special Christmas Greeting next Tuesday!
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful. Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!