A few questions
Are you overweight? Are you miserable in your current job/career situation? Do you keep repeating the same patterns in life? Do you want to make more money? Do you feel you have more to offer this world? Are you tired of where you are living? Are you yearning for new, life giving relationships?
Are you tired of the SAME OLD, SAME OLD? Sounds like you make be ready for some CHANGE!!!
On today’s program, I want to share with you ‘7 Truths You Must Face If You Want To Make A Change’
13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and
reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
18 “Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. 19 “Behold, I will do something new, Now it will
spring forth; Will you not be aware of it?
There is an appointed time for everything …
An amazing insight from Steve Jobs
How many people do we know that never stop to consider this, much less have the courage to address the necessary change that brings about fulfillment and results. Why are we willing to continue at the expense of what COULD BE?
Truths You Must Face If You Want to Make a Change
- Your present circumstance is a reflection of past choices
- You cannot change what you are not willing to acknowledge (Dr. Phil)
- It starts with the man in the mirror … no one else is responsible for YOU
- Change Your Mind, Change Your World
- When You Can’t Change Your Environment, sometimes you have to create or find a new one
- To resist change is to forfeit your future
- Nothing Changes Until Something Changes
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What are you READY to see changed in your life?
What are you willing to change about YOU so that you can see the change you want to see?
Are you blaming others for what only YOU can change?
- We will be launching our new website in the next few weeks. Be watching for a BIG announcement.
- I will be releasing a new E-Book in conjunction with the launch of the new site. It is called, “The Four Cornerstones for Strategic Living’ – Building Your Life By Design.”
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, though or concern, you can share those with me by clicking here or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!