Are you hearing voices? Well there’s one voice you need to be listening for…
We find ourselves in a season right now where God is inviting us to LEARN what it means to be LED by the Spirit; to follow hard after Him; to trust His leadership; and to HEAR His voice. One of the challenges we face as 21st century Christian’s is that somewhere along the way, our reliance factor changed over from relying on HIM, and we have become more self-reliant. The truth is that APART from Him we can do nothing. So, more than ever before, it is imperative that we re-up our commitment and dedication to pursuing Him, learn how to hear His voice, and follow His leadership
On todays program, I want to share with you 7 KEYS that will move you forward in mastering the Art of Hearing God’s Voice and being led by Him.
23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have sent you all My servants the prophets, daily rising early and sending them.
13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me,
That Israel would walk in My ways!
14 “I would quickly subdue their enemies
And turn My hand against their adversaries.
Abraham Take now your son … Moses Go back to your homeland, and tell Pharaoh … David When leadership was lacking, David said, I will … Jonah God called and Jonah ran; had to get his attention Jeremiah God specified his calling and place, and Jeremiah argued
7 KEYS TO EFFECTIVE LISTENING:
- God is always speaking
- I must place VALUE on His Words and on hearing His voice
- It takes TIME to listen
- To hear His voice, I must eliminate all distractions and
focus on hearing (Incline my ear)
- I must listen with my heart
- I must receive His love, His correction, and His
instruction. Submitting to His Word and heart is in my
- I must listen with a willingness and intent to obey
1. Join us on October 10-11, 2014 as we bring the Ties That Bind (LIVE) Training to Houston, Texas. For more information, CLICK HERE
2. Romania Leadership Conference – Support for more info go HERE
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever. I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!