It is an honor for me to have my dear friend and colleague, Ray Edwards, back on the program this week. I have been following Ray and his work for over 18 months, and have come to not only respect him as a business leader, but truly honor him as a man of God. Ray and I met last year at the Platform Conference, and we both knew immediately that our meeting was a divinely inspired connection. As we shared our hearts with one another, it became clear that we had much in common. I recently visited Ray in Spokane, WA (his hometown), and participated with him in a powerful mastermind event. I count it a great privilege to call him a friend and a brother.
In this episode, Ray and I discuss transition, focus, relationships, and so much more. I trust you will benefit greatly as you listen to the interview as we talk about, ‘Slowing Down, Making Space, and Preparing for the Next Level’.
Ray Edward’s Bio:
Ray is probably best known as a Direct Response Copywriter, Product Launch Manager, Internet Marketing Strategist and conference speaker. Campaigns he’s written and/or directed have resulted in an estimated $100 million in sales.
He’s had the good fortune to working with (and learning from) some stellar clients, including New York Times Best-selling authors Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (creators of Chicken Soup for the Soul), Joel Comm (author of Twitter Power and The Adsense Code), Raymond Aaron (author of Double Your Income Doing What You Love) as well as Armand Morin, Alex Mandossian, Jeff Walker, and many others.
Ray speaks frequently at seminars on copywriting, promotions and marketing, for professionals in those fields.
For more information about Ray’s work, please visit his website at
1. LIVE WEBINAR: ‘Change Your Mind, Change Your World’ – Join me on Wednesday, June 11th at 7:00pm at BrianHolmes.com/teleseminar
2. DFW Mastermind: If you are interested in being a part of a Mastermind group in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, please contact me HERE
3. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
4. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!