On April 29th, 1989, Sabrina and I walked down the aisle in Mesquite, Texas. Although we had no idea what we were in for, God had great plans for our future. He knew that out of our brokenness, we would bring healing to thousands. He knew that out of our commitment to each other, and the covenant we made with Him, we would raise and send out two amazing children that in time, would change the world. He knew that our testimony, our story, and our experiences would BE the platform from which we could offer hope and healing to people around the world.
In this episode, I share with you from my heart, and reflect on 25 years of Covenant, Commitment, and the Building of our Character.
As I look back over 25 years of marriage, I am grateful for every trial; every battle; every lesson; even the pain. As I look back over 25 years of marriage, I am grateful that God selected someone for me that would put up with my faults, see in me what God saw, and stay with me long enough to experience this beautiful new season we now embark on.
- I believe in the sanctity of COVENANT.
- I believe in the value and power of COMMITMENT.
- I believe in the process of building of CHARACTER.
These factors, and the value ascribed to them are paramount to our success in relationships, in business, and in life.
To my wife, Sabrina …
After 25 years, you are STILL the love of my life. You are my biggest fan. You are my reason WHY. You are an amazing mother. You are my best friend. I still love your ‘knock knees’ and your RED hair (even though it’s now sprinkled with a little bit of gray). You are more beautiful today than the day I met you. I believe that the next 25 years are going to be the very best we have ever known. This is our time, and we will know and experience everything God planned for us before we even started this journey.
I love you, I cherish you, and I need you now more than ever before.
1. LIVE WEBINAR: ‘Change Your Mind, Change Your World’ – Join me on Wednesday, May 7th at 7:00pm at BrianHolmes.com/teleseminar
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!