When God escorts you into a season of change and transition, it always involves the opportunity for growth. Are you currently experiencing the upheaval of change and transition? Do you feel as though God is moving you towards something new, even though you are not completely clear on what that is? On this episode, I want to talk about the 10 Things I’ve Learned In The Process Of Personal Transition.
10 Things I’ve Learned In The Process Of Personal Transition
1. Everything is for a season … its season
2. If I perform to meet man’s expectations, I risk missing the blessing of what God has prepared for me.
3. When the student is ready, the teacher appears
4. Nothing changes until something changes
5. What I am going through today is the building blocks for my tomorrow
6. God is always working on ME
7. While I am capable of doing many things, I cannot do everything and expect to anything well.
8. It is impossible to engage a new season carrying the old season’s baggage
9. There is nothing more important in my life than the leadership of the Holy Spirit
10. Never quit in the MIDDLE of transition; the other side is worth the process
1. LIVE WEBINAR: ‘Change Your Mind, Change Your World’ – Join me on Wednesday, May 7th at 7:00pm at BrianHolmes.com/teleseminar
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!