It is an honor for me to introduce you to my dear friend and colleague, Ray Edwards. I have been following Ray and his work for over 18 months, and have come to not only respect him as a business leader, but truly honor him as a man of God. Ray and I met recently at the Platform Conference, and we both knew immediately that our meeting was a divinely inspired connection. As we shared our hearts with one another, it became clear that we had much in common. I count it a great privilege to call him a friend and a brother.
I am sure this will be the first of many programs we do with Ray, and I know that this episode will impact you greatly as you move into God’s destiny and assignment for your life. I trust you will enjoy this interview.
Ray Edward’s Bio:
Ray is probably best known as a Direct Response Copywriter, Product Launch Manager, Internet Marketing Strategist and conference speaker. Campaigns he’s written and/or directed have resulted in an estimated $100 million in sales.
He’s had the good fortune to working with (and learning from) some stellar clients, including New York Times Best-selling authors Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (creators of Chicken Soup for the Soul), Joel Comm (author of Twitter Power and The Adsense Code), Raymond Aaron (author of Double Your Income Doing What You Love) as well as Armand Morin, Alex Mandossian, Jeff Walker, and many others.
Ray speaks frequently at seminars on copywriting, promotions and marketing, for professionals in those fields.
For more information about Ray’s work, please visit his website at
1. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
2. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
3. New Beginnings LIVE Workshop: January 25th – Dallas, Texas
- How to let go of your past (once and for all)
- How to re-ignite your dreams
- How to develop a strategic plan for 2014 and beyond
- Be activated for the new season God is bringing you into
- Available online in February 2014
- Available for audio download in February 2014
- For more information, visit www.BrianHolmes.com/newbeginnings
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!