In this episode, we are talking about ‘Finding Your Voice‘, with my dear friend and colleague, Joel Boggess.
It is a privilege of mine to introduce you to my guest, Joel Boggess. Joel is a speaker, an author, and a Certified Coach, a counselor, and I’m proud to call him a friend. In this interview, we are talking about Joel’s brand new book, ‘Finding Your Voice‘, which is being released on November 5th, 2013.
Joel Boggess’ Bio:
Joel Boggess is an author, speaker and life coach, and has decades of real world experience helping others ‘Find Their Voice’. Together with his wife, Pei, they are the founders of ‘Finding Your Voice Radio’, and the ‘Finding Your Voice Podcast’. Their goal is to inspire and empower people to get in touch with who they really are, so they can move confidently into the life and work they love.
Joel has a very successful coaching practice, and also holds a Masters Degree in counseling. These qualifications, along with years of experience helping people make them a formidable team.
What Others Say About Joel:
Joel is strategic, straightforward, yet compassionate. His clients are consistently moved toward higher levels of personal success and fulfillment. – Dan Miller
Joel sensitively shows you you and ends all self-sabotage by removing restraints. He will help you unshackle your potential not only effectively but just as importantly, non-threateningly. – Rabbi Daniel Lapin
For more information on Joel or Pei’s work, or to schedule him to speak at your next event, visit their website at FindingYourVoice.com
In Finding Your Voice, life coach and motivational speaker Joel Boggess empowers you to live an authentic and more meaningful life. Using his own story of trauma, tragedy and triumph, he demonstrates that although your past plays into your present it doesn’t have to determine your destiny. In addition to his own experience, Joel offers a number of real-life accounts of the growth and success his clients have experienced. These examples bring to life the truths Boggess offers. Highly relatable and immediately applicable, Finding Your Voice will help you get back in touch with the real you and live your best possible life.
From Finding Your Voice, you will learn: Who you really are, what excites you, and what you stand for. How to use past hurts to help and encourage others. How to discover your passion when life seems passion-less. How to identify and rid yourself of beliefs that may be stifling your voice and success. Why having a vision for your future is essential and how to create one and make it a reality.
With a master’s degree in Counseling and almost seven years of experience as a life and career coach, Boggess has the education, life experience and wisdom to help you tune into and fully express your unique voice.
Be sure to leave us a question at www.BrianHolmes.com and we will do our best to answer it in the show
- Become A Coaching Client – I have 3 openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
- If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
- Become a Certified Professional Coach – Our next class will be held in Dallas, Texas on November 15-16, 2013. For information on this LIVE class, or, for information about our One-to=One Online training, please visit www.brianholmes.com/become-a-certified-professional-coach
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!