In this episode, we are talking about ‘Your Beliefs Hold The Key: An Interview With Dr. Mark Chironna”.
It is an honor for me to introduce you to my dear friend and colleague, Dr. Mark Chironna. Dr. Chironna and I have been in relationship for more than 10 years, and I consider him to be a mentor to me in many aspects, not the least of which is related to his experience, education, and mastery in the area of ‘THE MIND’. In this podcast, we discuss a range of topics such as limiting beliefs, the way the mind works, how we think in metaphors, and how to begin to transform and renew the mind.
I am sure this will be the first of many programs we do with Dr. Chironna. I trust you will enjoy this interview.
Dr. Mark Chironna’s Bio:
Certified life coach, author, pastor, and spiritual director, Dr. Mark Chironna is a man uniquely gifted to bridge the realms of the intellectual and spiritual in dismantling emotional barriers and empowering lives. He is a prolific author whose frequent media appearances are well-received in faith-based and secular markets.
Recognized for his articulate and compelling approach to contemporary issues, Dr. Chironna is perhaps best known for his uncommon ability to foster and release the creativity and personal power of the individual. His authentic and compassionate approach to purposeful, destiny-infused living has transformed lives everywhere through one-on-one mentoring, speaking engagements, print and electronic media.
His degrees include a B.A. in Music and Education, an M. Div. in Theology, an M.A. in Psychology, a PhD in Theology, and is currently in the process of earning his PhD in Psychology.
For more information Dr. Chironna’s work or ministry, please visit his website at www.markchironna.com.
- Become A Coaching Client – I have 3 openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
- If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking
- I am attending the PLATFORM Conference with Michael Hyatt and Ken Davis in November 2013. This conference is for those who desire to build a significant PLATFORM for their business, message, or product. For more information, visit www.platformconference.tv. Use discount code: HOLMES for $100 off
- Become a Certified Professional Coach – (Dallas) www.brianholmes.com/become-a-certified-professional-coach
- November 15-16, 2013 Friday/Saturday
- Online: One-to-One (Contact us via our website for details)
How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny.
If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever.
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!